General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-06-2013, 03:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 135/135/110

Height: 4'9"

Default Help! Medifast 4-2 with Exercise

Good evening all,

My name is T, and I've had a problem with being overweight my entire life. I am diagnosed with IBS and Hypothyroid.

My journey started in 2010, I started eating healthier, exercising and being a lot more active - I've only been able to shed off 5 lbs within 3 years - The lightest I've ever weighed was 123lbs - this was during my wisdom tooth removal (2011), I had nothing but liquids. The best I've ever looked was the summer of 2012, I started P90X/INSANITY, leaned out and developed muscle but still weighed 135 lbs. With my height being under 5 foot, I am borderline obese. I tried to lose weight the healthy way but 3 years passed and 5 lbs loss just isn't doing it for me. So I will be starting Medifast this month. I'm just wondering how the 4-2 meal plan works? I exercise twice a day, which include home workouts - Insanity (45 mins) or P90X (1 hour) then go to the gym later at night for about an hour - I try to do both cardio and weight lifting in a day - so if I had a P90X workout, I'd do cardio at the gym with squats. I enjoy exercising - it helps with my IBS being that it relieves stress. My work life has minimal activity as it is a desk job. I wake up around 6AM and sleep around 10-11PM.

My overall question is will the Medifast 4-2 plan work with my exercises? Thank you so much for your help!!! Very much appreciated.
Teaa is offline   Reply With Quote