View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #62
Shy16

S/C/G: 156.5/156.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi Guys...
I'm back from my two week vacation. I had a fabulous time and did not let food get in the way of my enjoyment. In fact... I ate to my heart's content and I enjoyed every bit of it. I tried things I never had before! The presentation was gorgeous and I couldn't wait to get my fork into it! lol
Seriously though, the first part of my vacation was relaxing, a lot of food and a lot of walking. The second part of my vacation involved normal amounts of food and some serious walking. 11 hours a day on average!

I had a great time and I knew I would gain some weight. I stepped on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that I hadn't gained as much as I thought I had.
My new weight is 147.5 lbs. I gained 5.5 lbs on my holidays.
I must say that my clothes are still fitting and are not snug in any way... in fact, some of my capris were literally falling off of me towards the end of the trip! And these are the ones I just purchased before the trip!

I'm glad to see that more people have joined. Together we can inspire eachother and help eachother in our weight loss journey.

I'll be posting every day (as I promised before). I need to be accountable for my actions and need to write them down.

I don't have any juice to start a TO so I think I'll just start watching my portions and hopefully the weight will come off. I can only get the Knudsens juice whenever I go to the States. I'm definitely NOT going any time soon.

I still have to update my information.... just be patient.

New weight; 147.5 lbs
Goal weight: 140.0

*7.5 lbs to go to reach my goal.
I've given myself a goal date of mid April. I think that's reasonable. I want to reach my goal before my birthday!!!

Good luck to all of you in achieving your goals/mini goals!!!
Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote