View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #90
Amarantha2
Empress/Queen

Huzzah, Anagramredux is IN THE PALACE! Woot! So glad to see you, Queen Anagramredux and love the new name. Looking forward to your posties!

Queen Wsw, also lookin' forward to your future posties and was glad to see thee previously, too.

Queen Arabella, the Royal Wood Nymph, huzzah on thy good week and the plan also to shake things up a bit with carb reduction. Congratulations on Day 3 of that.

I wish I liked quinoa, it is such a perfect grain for any protein, gluten free use. Alack, I do not like it. So many folk do but I appear the exception.

Queen's Royal Caloric Level Streakity Streak
Day 1, Wednesday, February 27, 1530
Day 2, 1560
Day 3, 1540
Day 4, 1510
Day 5, TBD

IN THE MEANTIME, YAY, WE FORGOT TO SAY, EVERYTHING'S GOING OUR WEIGH!

We here in the Queendom and Empire of the Entity Known as Am2 (the Queen/Empress/CEO of Her Own Life) DID indeed saunter on down to the Golden Scale in the Grotto o' Dietary Justice and did indeed do the Sacred Sunday Am2 Weigh-In and Yay THE SCALE HAD NOT MOVED UP OR DOWN.

We call that maintenance and we are happy with that. We would have been frustrated with a gain but a maintain means NEXT WEEK or thereabouts we will saunter on down across that line to the 120s or close enough.

IT. IS. MANIFEST.

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 03-03-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote