View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #89
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Shaking things up again here. I had a mostly good last week but I'm thinking that reducing carbs is what always works for me. And, once I wrap my head around the concept, is so much easier. I'd "forgotten" how much less hungry I am, how I don't have the non-hunger impulses to eat. Not a low, low carb diet but one that allows legumes, quinoa. I feel better already, third day in.

Am, congrats on the successful navigation through the more dramatically disastrous week and losing weight. Huzzah!

I was just thinking yesterday about the difficulty staying OP when life gets really challenging and how we might deal with it. 'Tis a good thing to prepare for b/c sure as shooting, life will be giving us some lemons.

ANAGRAM!!! I confess that I was thinking of sending out a search party. So glad to see you back in the Palace.

As you will have seen, I've gained a shocking amount of weight. It never fails to amaze me, each time I stop weighing myself for an extended period of time and gain significantly. Nevertheless, we are moving onward and will triumph.

So, with that said, I'm just heading out with DH for our Sunday walk. This afternoon, I'll be going to hot yoga and getting ready for a trip to Halifax at daybreak tomorrow.

Love to all in the palace or on walkabout - let's make this a good one!

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote