View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #42
evepet
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylunk View Post
Sure that makes sense. You must be feeling really good and when you are making proper choices then it reflects on how you feel. Are family noticing on you now? I started Jan 17th so we are close in start time. I know what you mean about the grocery cart. It's crazy how many veggies I buy now. 3 heads of cauliflower at a time amongst all the other things. I have a fridge in the garage and that's great because the veggies don't fit in the upstairs fridge. I can't believe I actually use them all before they go bad. My kids are eating a better too. Although I have allowed them to go to McDonalds for a treat a couple times. My son was at my sisters and he was whining about how long it had been since he had chips....so she hooked him up.

Thanks for adding that. I get confused easily when the products don't show the calories from fat. I know you times that number by 3 and make sure it does not equal more than total calories, but when the product does not show the calories from fat then I get confused and have to look up how to find out calories from fat. I am in Canada and we do not hae Quest bars as far as I can tell. The only ones I have found that fit the bill (I hope) are Pure Protein bars. Wish I could find the EAS advantage or Premier drinks. No Costco where I am and walmart has no EAS.
Is there a Popeye Supplelments store anywhere near you? In my town (in Ontario) they sell some of the Quest bars.