View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #40
ragdoll74
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojenchilada View Post
H y'all! Cleaning house and doing laundry today. Boo. But took a break to change my avatar in celebration of losing 28 lbs since the last one was taken (25 on IP). Hope to get some time to chat later. Have a great OP day!
You look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberjules View Post
Hello fellow losers!

Had my 13th week weigh-in and I'm down another 2.2 lbs (body likes this number as this is the 4 time I've lost this exact amount) for a total of 41 lbs lost, 34.5 inches lost AND......SO EXCITED.....my fat now wows less than 100 lbs at 98.8.

When I started my fat mass weighed 136 lbs down to 98.8.
I've gained .4 lbs of lean muscle mass since starting and my visceral fat has dropped from 17 to 12.

I'm also 10 lbs away from meeting my mini goal of losing 20% of my body weight. My 3rd mini goal of being under 200 will come up quick after achieving my 2nd mini goal.....not too much longer!
Congrats on the awesome WI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasamimom View Post
I had so much fun last nigth. They gave me my meal with no sauce and just meat and beautiful steamed green beans. It was so yummy and then I saved my restricted for dessert and had the strawberry wafer. It was so cool to be able to enjoy the banquet and know I was eating what I was should be eating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffiner View Post
Good news for me! Ive officially lost 30 lbs! For some reason this is the number that makes it real for me..I've lost 20 lbs before many times, although not this fast..losing thirty just makes me really feel like I can do this for the long haul!
Woot Woot! Congrats on that wonderful milestone!