View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #21
ladylunk

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubygirl05 View Post
Good Morning!

I have a newbie question. I love lime and often use it for flavoring or marinating chicken/fish. I don't see lime on my approved IP food sheet, but I see mention of it in some of the threads and in IP recipes.

Is lime permissible in Phase 1? Thanks in Advance!

I asked my coach the same question as wanted to use for thai/mexican dishes. She said it was fine, but not to use to the extent you are allowed to use lemon (flavouring daily water). I have used for dinner dishes or a couple of times in homemade dressing. Hasn't seemed to affect me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNmom View Post
Good morning peeps I know we all talk about water weight and 1st week weigh ins are usually the biggest I cant wait for mine! I did what I said I would not do and stepped on the scale this morning. My initial weigh in was 214.(point something) and this morning on my scale I was 203.6. Keep in mind my initial weigh in was at night and I checked mine this morning. I weighed on my scale after my 1st weigh in that night and they only had a 1 lb difference. Just the motivation I need to carry on through date night tonight. I'm already making my dressing to take. A steak with some steamed broccoli and a salad sounds like a winner to me!

**And kudos to whomever posted the choc shake/coffee/spinach/cinnamon recipe. I am enjoying mine right now and it is delicious.

3FC rules, this forum rocks, and its going to be a fabulous day.
Sounds like you are doing great! That is a great motivator isn't it? I was trying not to do daily weighing when I started, but lately I have been sneaking peaks. You just have to be able to "handle" the ups and downs.
For example yesterday I went from 178 up to 183 and back to 180. Yes I checked 3 times! Just be prepared that sometimes it goes way up and try not to let that get you down. I also love the chocolate drink with spinach when I am in a pinch or not feeling well and need my veggies. Most other times I like to make sure I am "eating" my 4 cups on my plate as I could eat more!

Last edited by ladylunk : 03-02-2013 at 12:33 PM.