View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #38
Ojenchilada
Started IP 1/10/13

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbarot View Post
Let me unveil my first WI numbers...4.2 lbs and 3 inches.....yeah....I am so happy. I feel great!!! I don't feel hungry. I'm beyond the headaches....I'm ecstatic <3
Yay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleblower View Post
(BTW, anyone in the market for a very lightly used Wii and Wii Fit? I'm willing to take a reasonable offer to avoid the whole Ebay hassle. They're in the original boxes and are like new. I just don't use them anymore.)
Um...yeah! If no one else has already claimed them, PM me! I am not sure what a reasonable offer is, but anything you think is reasonable and is below retail price sounds good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
I came in down 2.0 lbs today...WITH my cast! So I'm hopefull that I will be into the 140's by next week! And I was able to add another dancin' monkey since i reached the 35 lbs lost mark!! YAY!!!
Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulousatfifty View Post
I had WI today and down 1.8. So why am I sad? I did the plan perfect this week, but found out I was drinking too many of the pre-mad shakes. They are much higher in fat than the powder shakes. My coach said that I should only have one every other day - makes sense, they were just so yummy, filling and convenient. Anyone else have this happen?
I drink 2-3 RTDs per day. I have had no problems with that, and the fat is plenty low. 1.8 is a great loss -- nothing to beat yourself up about. If your losses actually stall, then sure, mix things up. But I would not worry about nixing the RTDs. They're fine.
W10:-1.5 W11:-1.0 W12:-3.0