Thread: IP Baby
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #14
NinjaNurse

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontGiveUp17 View Post
I gained almost 60lbs for my first child and got up to 248! I got back down to my normal weight after that but gained 30lbs for my second child. Ugh! My biggest recommendation is that she doesn't use her pregancy to eat so many things we all crave everyday. I agree with Scorbett with doing a diet like Weight Watchers or she can also do MyFitnessPal to help keep track of her calories. When she set ups her MyFitnessPal, she can adjust her calories etc to allow more while she is pregnant. If she goes this route, I would tell her to chat with her Dr. to see how many more calories she thinks she should add to her overall caloies. Normally it's 300 to 500 more calories needed a day. I know 300 to 500 calories seems like a lot, but when your pregnant and craving that cheesecake.. 300 - 500 calories is nothing! LOL! I wish her best of luck and she should surely check with her Dr. and see what they suggest. Sending many wonderful blessings her way for a easy and safe pregnancy!!
This KILLS me on my other MB. A lot of these girls who get GD whine and whine and whine. Seriously?? You really needed to eat ice cream and oreos for 9mths???
What's so bad about eating healthy for you and especially your baby???
Drives me crazy!!!