View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #12
JenRem
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritman View Post
You are correct - I shouldn't lose sight of the fact that a lot of weight was lost. As well, I have no coach, my wife does - the woman isn't much of a coach and being in such a small center there is extremely limited choices when it comes to coaches, like she is the only one - so that's one of the reasons I've turned to the forum. You are also probably correct that I have lost inches - my clothes are fitting better. While it may be a NSV it is a victory nonetheless and I will take it as such and celebrate it as such.
Great Attitude, Spiritman!

Stick with it - after you get the routine down the plan is very simple and easy to follow. Just remember to plan ahead and do some prep work of the veggies when you have time. If you plan to go to a restaurant, you can stay 100% OP. Call ahead and see what they can do to accomodate you. IPeeps will buy individual packets of WF salad dressings and take them to the restaurant with them. You can ask for extra steam veggies instead of the potato portion of the meal. If you have to do any traveling, there are some threads called "road warriors", IPers who travel a lot on business and stay 100% OP. Remember, where there's a will, there's a way! You can do it.

Welcome and great job getting past the second week and not quitting when the scale read zero. Yes, you had other NSV's. You will be so GLAD you continued on!

And continue to come here to 3FC with questions/support. The IP group is very knowledgable and unlike some coaches have lived/breathed the IP plan. FYI, one of the best threads to ask questions and receive quick responses is the Daily Thread. We look forward to getting to know you and your wife better. Jen

Last edited by JenRem : 02-28-2013 at 07:44 PM.
JenRem is offline   Reply With Quote