Thread: IP Baby
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #13
DontGiveUp17

S/C/G: 167/152/145

Height: 5'4

I gained almost 60lbs for my first child and got up to 248! I got back down to my normal weight after that but gained 30lbs for my second child. Ugh! My biggest recommendation is that she doesn't use her pregancy to eat so many things we all crave everyday. I agree with Scorbett with doing a diet like Weight Watchers or she can also do MyFitnessPal to help keep track of her calories. When she set ups her MyFitnessPal, she can adjust her calories etc to allow more while she is pregnant. If she goes this route, I would tell her to chat with her Dr. to see how many more calories she thinks she should add to her overall caloies. Normally it's 300 to 500 more calories needed a day. I know 300 to 500 calories seems like a lot, but when your pregnant and craving that cheesecake.. 300 - 500 calories is nothing! LOL! I wish her best of luck and she should surely check with her Dr. and see what they suggest. Sending many wonderful blessings her way for a easy and safe pregnancy!!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. ~ Albert Einstein
DontGiveUp17 is offline   Reply With Quote