View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #30
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hey chicks - Dawn, i am so sorry about the grief with the kids sometimes seems kid's purpose is to make parents crazy. Best wishes! and with your operation if I don't check in before then.

Tammy - I'm so glad the tummy issue is better except for the no dairy! no cheese, no milk in coffee?? but I guess one has to chose over the other for benefits. The thoughts on moving sound exciting ! warm year round, who would't love that!

President's Week is what I DREAD retail wise and we're in the thick of it. It's even crazier than Christmas, New Year's and MLK weekend, because it just goes on and on and on (started getting nuts Fri. the 15th and will go through Sunday the 24th)
Have to go in an hour early today, oh joy. I've got 2 bloody cuts on my left hand, granted they were because I was hurrying, but that means I can't wear bandaids at work (because they might fall off into a sandwich) and I have to be so careful not to knock them because they break open AGAIN and bleed all over.

Hi Reda! and Aaron.

I was doing so well with the first 9 days or so on South Beach and now I'm terrible again. Down to about 2 pairs of jeans that I can wear to work, I hate that!! just 7 or 8 pounds make the difference that I can wear anything in my drawers. I just can't do it. Hopefully I'll have some head change and will be able to soon.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote