View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:13 AM   #72
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up Monday, Monday

And I'M glad that it's a holiday Monday. Five stars Saturday, three yesterday (yoga & meditation missing).

I lost 1.4 this week. I just realized this morning that my total loss, from unrecorded high (my weight bounced up immediately after I posted the ticker) is 8.3 pounds in a month. So, really, weight loss has not been as slow as I thought it was. Huzzah!

Storming here but DH and I are apt to get out there and walk before too long. O/w, I've got a few housekeeping-type chores to do, and want to get in a goodly practice for spring concert. So far, yoga classes are going ahead so I'll plan to get there. Right now, every second day seems like the most prudent schedule.

Amarantha, I admire you so for liking low planks! I could not say I truly like planks yet, or down dogs either. But I do believe they're both beneficial. I think planks tone and strengthen head to toe.

I didn't realize your big loss was so long ago (or didn't remember -- that could be it). Wow! You're so my hero. There aren't a lot of humans able to lose that amount and keep it off. To do so for 20+ years -- well, that's SUCCESS. Yes, you are an icon of success.

Mmmmmore coffee, a read of the weekend paper (always behind, I am) and then I think we'll be off into the snow storm. This February has been too, too wintery. I hope March eases up on us.

Let's make this a good one!

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote