View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
the shiv
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Thanks!

I used to work round the corner from that chippy, but I've never been in. And you're right, it's Cafe Nero on the corner of Buchanan & Sauchiehall St.

What I never noticed about Glasgow is the ridiculous amount of fitness stuff there is here. The Glasgow Club is excellent, we have Virgin Active in Finnieston 5 mins from the subway, the beautiful baths at St George's X, a hot yoga place in the west end, ice rinks (LOVE) in East Kilbride and Braehead, and snowboarding at the xscape... And the Blythswood Spa... (oh, I wish I had the for THAT!!!) and more martial arts places than you can shake a katana at. Once I'm better off I'm looking forward to taking advantage of all these things!!

One thing I AM looking forward to is doing the west highland way with the man once I get fitter! I'll make sure to blog some photos. Won't be until the early autumn or next spring though... need some s and walking gear!

Hey, I noticed as well we're at similar height / starting weight / current weight. Hope the first 20 have been good to you, and I wish you tons of continued success!

the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote