View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #43
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I love to eat fruits and veggies and love to drink the juice we make from fresh fruits and veggies in our juicer as well. If you incorporate juices in a healthy way as part of your lifestyle, not just to quickly lose weight by basically fasting, that isn't healthy.

I believe everything in moderation, as John says, we need to relearn how to eat/live.

I also believe exercise/activity has to be part of the relearning as well. If you just restrict your calorie intake I don't think that's healthy either. You need to find the balance that works for you.

I make juice in the morning (not every single day, but some days))with carrots/cucumber/and whatever fruits we have, I try and keep a low sodium v8 in my desk, for when it seems like it may be too long between meals to tide me over.

best of luck to you
If I'm not willing to put in any more work, then I have to be satisfied with the results I've achieved. If I'm not satisfied with the results I've acheived I have to put in more work. -Kaplods

Tomorrow is another day with lots of opportunities for success -RetroRabbit

Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!

kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote