Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 08:29 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday, October 3rd

Good Morning

Can you believe how fast the summer flew by? with all the rain we got, it feels like we didn't even have a summer and NOW every morning waking up to 35 degree weather we won't have a fall neither

We were going to go apple picking but b/c of the frost warnings, the farmers picked the apples from the tree..... OY oh well lol.

Sooooooooo its LOVELY FRIDAY

I won't be seeing my boss until 1:00 pm or so, yahooo.... but she will be here ALL of next week

Whats your plans for the weekend ? anything good ?

Since we didn't go to celebrate my FIL's birthday last week (I was sick) we are going on sunday, I'll bring a cake and dinner for them. ... (he turned 80 WOW)

Saturday ?? dunno yet, maybe I'll look for a flea market to walk around or some craft fairs.

My daughter loves to shop, when we are out and I tell her its time to go home she says "NO MOM NO" I wanna go shoppin I guess even at two, its just in the blood lol

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend, I'm gonna be brave and attempt to get on the scale tomorrow......it had better move growlllllll !!!! lol

Hugs.
Old 10-03-2003, 09:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Well Good Morning Leenie! you sure sound chipper today! glad it's friday huh! I won't be seeing my boss til after 1:00 today and I was glad to know I would be around the office by myself today! I just love being alone.

It is gorgeous here today! School is out for my youngest son and he and dh have left to go camping on the river (squirrel hunting season opens tomorrow). Oldest son is suppose to go meet this this afternoon. So maybe, just maybe, I might be myself tonight and alllllllll day tomorrow. I cut cut a flip! lol I think I'm gonna pick up a "chick flick" movie on my way home and enjoy the peace and quiet. Tomorrow I hope to get some exercise and then do nothing important the rest of the day :-) Sure hope nobody changes my plans!

Sunday is my mom's birthday, so me and sis and bro are all taking her out to lunch today.

I need to do payroll and jazz, so I hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs, Cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 10-03-2003 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-03-2003, 09:59 AM   #3  
Divine Gal

Default Good Morning Ladies

This weekend I don't really have anything planned.Today I feel bloated and I am trying to determine if I want to weigh myself.But the thing is I still have like a week and half before TOM.Could my stress be causing me to do this?I even feel tired like I do at TOM.I don't know maybe I am gaining weight back.

DH has a sleep study tomorrow night so i will be all by myself.I have no clue what I will be doing?

Well I hope everyone has a great day.TTYL

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 10-03-2003, 11:52 AM   #4  
CIN

Good Morning Ladies!
I am doing well but not gonna "push it"typing too much. The pain level is sooooooooooooooooooo much beeter today! The stitches dont come out until Thurs.

A friend is picking me up for lunch and I am going to see a young woman from our church who had gastric bypass surgery.

I may pop in again late afternoon.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.............you are all so sweet!

Cin
Old 10-03-2003, 12:08 PM   #5  

Hey Cin, so glad to feel the pain is better today! Enjoy your lunch! hope your friend is doing well. you will have to let us know how she does with her weightloss after surgery.

Lynnie, I vote for not weighing today. Give it a week or so if its around TOM. No reason to be bothered by numbers on a scale. You have been doing really well. Just keep up the good work and weigh later! Hope you enjoy your nite tomorrow nite!

hugs!
Old 10-03-2003, 12:43 PM   #6  

Morning everyone!

I have had a lazy morning.....went back to bed with my coffee and newspaper this morning....worked evenings last night and was up until 1 am....then up to get girls off to school....dd 11 had her school pic today so that was "major" stress for her

I have to do a bit of phoning for Kindergarten volunteers this morning and then I am off to pick up dd 5.

It is a beautiful fresh fall day here.....the phone has been ringing off the hook....everyone is calling me to work on different floors at the same time...I told them to work it out and call me back when they decide as I could care less where I work. I will rest up for that night ........who knows where I will be

Cin glad to see you out and about and feeling better!

Leens what is up with the Xmas shopping...whoa I was telling the gals at work about you last night....they couldn't believe it.

Lynnie keep up the good work.....don't get discouraged.

Cathy aren't you just a ray of sunshine everyday!

Well I better get moving.....l sure hope I can keep up on the 5 k walk this sunday....I have got to get in better shape!

Eliz
Old 10-03-2003, 12:47 PM   #7  

Good morning

Just dropping by to say hi....have been to Tim Hortons earlier for coffee with friends....am going to go have breakfast now.

It is real foggy out now....it gets like that in the fall here.....will try to come back later.

April
Old 10-03-2003, 01:39 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Liz, almost all done LOVE IT except the hard one to buy for is hubby and my mom, but the bulk is done And I'm jealous you got to go back to bed lol

Lynnie, if your bored tomorrow visit the 3FC's chat room, I hear its picking up a bit ? I remember having a blast in there and the time would just fly. I'm glad you realize that if you step on the scale it might not be where you want it... please don't let it get you discouraged because you know after TOM your gonna get a woosh !! hugs.

Cin, glad your feeling better, just don't give anyone the finger until the stitches come out ... ouch

Cathy, how was lunch ??? HAPPY B-DAY MOM !!!

April, Sweetpea, Kem, Tippy, LindaT all you other chickies missing in action (and you know who you are).

WE MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2003, 01:46 PM   #9  

Leenie......I was here.....just above you......I guess you didn't see me.

April
Old 10-03-2003, 02:37 PM   #10  

Wonder if Kemp is passed out from exhaustion after the ducks unlimited banquet last night?

Kemp? how did it go?

Lunch was good....we had lots of laughs and good food. I had mesquite grilled chicken on salad.
Old 10-03-2003, 02:39 PM   #11  

Hey! I think I'm gonna check out the chatroom tonight and see if I catch anybody in there! Maybe some of yall can meet me there???? sure would love chatting!

Last edited by cathyxxx; 10-03-2003 at 02:41 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 02:53 PM   #12  
Divine Gal

So do you think I should weigh myself in not today and not next friday but the following friday...?
Old 10-03-2003, 03:54 PM   #13  

I would Lynnie! I would wait til 2 weeks from today! what would it hurt to wait to see the numbers, just so long as you keep doing what you have been doing you know that the weightloss with show up.

I use to be a once a day scale jumper! I use to get on that dang thing everyday and make myself miserable, but not anymore - I try to only get on it one a week at the most - sometimes every 2 weeks.

There's my 2 cents worth girlie!

hugs
Old 10-03-2003, 03:57 PM   #14  

Leenie, I meant to say this earlier and forgot! lol

but I can just see your little girl saying "no mom no, I wanna go shopping"........ that is just tooooooo cute!!! sometimes I wish I had a little girl to do those things with.....but then I just borrow my neices and get over it! lol (my nieces are now 21 & 19 but they are still a blast).

Have fun tomorrow!

hugs
Old 10-03-2003, 03:58 PM   #15  

Hey! do I get a prize for the most posts today? lol lol lol

Closed Thread