View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #64
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Two or three stars yesterday. I'm not certain I got all my water. I got home from my trip with my mom. Those trips are always good but never stress-free. Anyway, long story short, I came home and gobbled up several pieces of chocolate. It was at the table and I was hungry but not the best choice. I'm trying to train myself to think of baby carrots, even if with dip, as first choice. Nevertheless, was no binge and will not send me down that slippery slope.

I do feel better already and can feel and see changes in my body, though the numbers will change slowly, especially at first. Onward!

Three day weekend ahead and I've got lots of work + a symphony review to get done. I'll walk DH to work and from there around the harbour and then must be diligent. I always like to get the shopping and vacuuming done on Friday, too. Which then makes the Friday evening all the sweeter.

Am, I still remember seeing the show -- I think called "The Body," the plastinated humans, displaying physical structures. The text for the Yoga Lady was all about the amazingly balanced strength among all the muscles in her body.

Let's make this a good one. Heigh-ho! And AWAY!

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote