View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #11
Wisertime

S/C/G: 240/236/150

Height: 5' 6"

I should clarify...I pay 50% of the total bills. That includes electric, heat, phone, cable & the mortage. he added everything up and split it down the middle and we went with that. The only variable is the food which we share. I do not pay for home improvements (maybe some paint but nothing more). It's not that I want to stop paying. It's that I've heard from more than one person that they feel I pay too much and it got me wondering.

Celigirl88 - Did that sound sarcastic? When I first moved in with him I did think it would lead to marraige but 5 years later it has not come up. I know, I should have made my wishes known way back when, I'll save that for another thread.

Lockit up - I do use 50% of the house and I see your point. Thank you for your input.

Amy8888 - that actually sounds fair to me. I like that idea.

Everyone - Thank you for your input. I don't know if I will even bring it up unless something changes with his or my financial situation. It was one of those things where a few people expressed their opinion and I wondered if there was something to it.

Wisertime is offline   Reply With Quote