General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/226/160

Height: 5'4''

Default Football Offseason

im not sure if there is a thread for this but im a big football fan!
To be more specific i love my WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

any one else into football and whats your team?
how did they do this past season? and where do u hope see them next season?
fantasy football- did u participate? who would like to see drafted into your team next season?

im loving everything about our last season. we did very well and im beyond excited for next season! im hoping and wishing for RG3 to ahve a speedy recovery and be able to play for us and start for next season!
defensivly we have always done well but this season we started off very poorly... we finished strong and made it to the playoffs. out in round 1 but OH WELL! its a major success from our 3 wins the previous season!

FOOTBALL!
omgsasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #2  
Vex
There is no try.

S/C/G: 281/T/140

Height: 5'6"

Default re:

LOVE football.

I'm a Steelers fan, as I'm originally from Pittsburgh, and thus I hate the Cowboys as do you probably.

I live in Nebraska now so I'm a big Cornhuskers fan. You've never truly experienced football until you've spent a Saturday afternoon in Lincoln during a home game.

I don't do fantasy, but my husband is really into it. I just find it weird to cheer for maybe a certain running back on one side yet also cheering for the QB on the other side.

Last edited by Vex; 02-13-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:42 AM   #3  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

I'm a huge football fan, too! Off-season is so depressing with no football to watch on Sundays. I'm a Ravens fan. I think you all know how our season ended.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 350/296/125

Height: 177cm

This past season was the first season I watched every Sunday and actually followed everything. It took me a while to really understand a lot of the rules but now I love it! I'm Canadian and find the CFL incredibly dull. It's cool though, I don't "have" to like a certain team just because I live in that state or the like. I got to choose my favourite team. I'm a Saints fan and my husband and his entire family are Steelers fans. We cheer for each other's team though so it's all good. Different conferences, right?

I'm excited for the Saints season next year with Rob Ryan just being hired as defensive coordinator and Payton is back. Should be interesting!

Super Bowl was awesome this year. What a great career cap for Ray Lewis!
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:36 PM   #5  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

I'm a college football fan. Particularly the SEC, and Alabama more so. (That's where my family's from). I loved our season and am anxiousl awaiting spring training days to be viewed on TideTV!
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote