View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #15
Satine
It is what it is...

Morning ladies ….hope you all had a great weekend and this Monday finds you well …I am ( as usual ) tired…I NEVER sleep well on Sunday nights into Monday morning because I sleep in Sunday morning…I didn’t do too bad ( got up around 9:30 ), but it was still hard to get to sleep last night ….but come Monday nights I am dog tired….so I guess it all evens out in the end….lol
Plus I woke up at like 5am with my stomach growling

Well………………..drum roll please ………………………………….. I stayed OP all weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For like the first time in forever ……………it was hard…very hard…I had to fight dh about it all the way….yesterday he wanted to make flan ( he makes it from scratch and it is the BEST ) …but I talked him out of it…I told him I have no chance really if he is going to want to eat junk around me….we’ll see I guess ….I just got to be strong if he does ….have done it before, many times

Oh and I also lost 2.5 lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get to move the ticker for the first time in a while.

Susie – GREAT job on the loss !! Slow and steady wins the race !!! Yes, I am so disappointed that Sean can’t see the crazy in Tierra – hopefully she gets sent packing tonight. Ya know, my arm was sore all weekend…felt the spot this morning and there is a knot in it ….but as I say, better safe than sorry

Victoria – glad to see you back on here, although I don’t feel as though I’ve missed you since I see you on fb…I am jealous of your house in the country, that is where me and dh would like to be…out and away from everyone …although in some instances, like with you walking, I can see where there is a downside.
Just get on the scale and face it, I had to after Christmas …it was ugly, but you just face your truth and move on !

Dee – We don’t have anything planned for VDay as of right now ….we usually don’t do too much…my dh is a great cook so normally he will make me a nice dinner…but too crazy to go out around here…too crowded and just not relaxing. Your dancing sounds like so much fun, enjoy! I laughed at the 3 types of bacon, that’s awesome….I am a lover of bacon too…can’t get enough, so I normally have to stay away from it …mainly eat it in the Summer for BLT’s, with big ol’ fresh garden tomatoes, mmmmmmm ….my mouth is watering now.

Hi Mel, Liz, and LeeAnn

Food for Sunday 2/10
Breakfast – none
Lunch – steak tacos made at home, 4oz lean sirloin steak, pico de gallo, 2 T sour cream , serving of queso fresco, and 3 corn tortillas
Snack – blueberry yogurt
Dinner – toaster pizza – one serving

Have a great Monday girls !

Carri

Satine is offline   Reply With Quote