View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #51
Amarantha2
Empress/Queen

I am starting "40 days and 40 nights," the EAT WHEAT FREE EXPERIMENT begins early (was going to wait until Sunday) as was pretty well there the past few anyway. There are 40 days until the Vernal Equinox and a lot of changes are taking place in my life and in that new spirit and having had fun reading Wheat Belly, I’m experimenting during the holiday themed seasons of Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day and the 1st Day of Spring (Vernal Equinox, March 20) to see if wheat free is for me, whee! This is Day 40, counting backwards!

Wsw, so happy to see you back in the Palace and second the hope that those mean ol' technical difficulties flee the premises soon.

Arabella, hope the snowstorm changes its mind and goes in the opposite direction from you and maybe just turns out to sea and dissolves.

It is chilly here as it often in on on a February morn, but it'll be warm today. I do have contract matters to consider today, again, but nothing definite, kind of just focused now on taking care of me and the dog.

I am starting "40 days and 40 nights," the EAT WHEAT FREE EXPERIMENT early (was going to wait until Sunday) as was pretty well there the past few days anyway. There are 40 days until the Vernal Equinox and a lot of changes are taking place in my life and in that new spirit and having had fun reading Wheat Belly, I’m experimenting during the holiday themed seasons of Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day and the 1st Day of Spring (Vernal Equinox, March 20) to see if wheat free is for me, whee! This is Day 40, counting backwards!

Arabella, thanks for the info re thy sister. I actually eat a LOT of wheat but will have no trouble ditchin' it! Years ago on Sugar Busters, I ditched corn and never looked back, although after a decade or so made the decision to occasionally eat it as my body by that time processed it differently.

Thinking of all royals near and far, have a great day, all.

Last edited by Amarantha2 : 02-08-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote