View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:45 AM   #21
tymaboy

S/C/G: 148/127/120

Height: 5'2

Hi, everyone sorry I have been gone. Looks like alot has gone on while I been MIA. Lots have been going on here. To some it up I am back on nights at work. I like it better cuz its less BS & drama then during day. BF & his brother moved in due to issue with the ex landlord who is also my roommates EX. Yes you can imagin the drama with this story. DS got married on Christmas day. His Medical discharge has been started this last week, dont know when it will be done & he can come home. I helped his wife (DIL) find an apt. Her parents are kicking her out of house & her mom didnt even go looking with us. Dont know what with her folks seem like they are doing everything thy can to help their child fail. Yep again more to story. Been to Dr for a few different stuff in the last few months. Found out I am at 124lb. I will be having some procedure done at end of month to find out if I need a hysterectomy or not. On a good note BF & I have a hotel booked for 2 nites next weekend. Cant wait. No plans on what to do just wanted to get away the 2 of us for a bit. The room has a tub for 2 so I know where we will be spending alot of our time at.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote