View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #47
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up Day 3

Good morning! I feel pretty good this morning, too. Coincidence that I looked after myself yesterday? I think not.

Day 3 dawns, literally. I've decided to add a little enhancement to my reporting, which is a star system: 1 star each for eating only at the table, yoga or sub, 10,000 steps, meditation and 3L water. That way, my streak continues with eating in control but I still have added incentive to do those other things that are so important.

Yesterday was a 4-star day: steps, eating, water and yoga all good.

It's cold today but supposed to get increasingly so, to be -35 with the windchill later. I'm relieved that it's not that cold now, as it was supposed to be, so I'm going to dress warmly and get out for a walk as soon as the sun's up.

Amarantha, your walk sounds so lovely. I so enjoy that kind of wandering, wondering, thinking walk. I do think better when I walk, too, about everything. It makes my brain work better. Good for you on being ok whether or not you get contract. I'm working on living with uncertainty, which has been something I've struggled with. Huzzah!

Love to all Queenlies, where'er they roam. Let's celebrate this day.

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote