View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:07 AM   #14
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/???/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Reda, welcome back!!! Gosh only 2 pounds up is hardly anything!

That's kind of funny that Tammy had a day of warmer temps than Mexico isn't it.

Tammy well congrats on the WW decision, spending money will always make us more accountable won't it!

Hi Colleen, oh my nails are just the same. And I'm sick of winter, it's 0 F here now. But hardly any snow. Too bad, skiers. They still come anyway.

My husband's car died yesterday, grrr. Yeah it was a used beater but we had assurance that it was a wonderful, dependable car, yadayada. Private sale. BUT the seller, is the ex-wife of a local mechanic whom we've had work on our bikes. And she was selling it from his garage property. With the assurances that her ex-husband would not let her drive anything unsafe. Well this POS has been nothing but trouble in the few months we've owned it. I am having very uncharitable thoughts about both of them!!! Now I have to drive him to work today, one hour there and back. And then figure out what we're doing to do. Oh well it's only money right

I'm glad you chicks have faith in me becuse I feel like a failure...two days now of off-program bad choices. So I had 9 days on, 2 days off..I gotta try to think positive and just get back OP!

*added at 9:30 am - get this - I weighed at 6:30 this morning and it showed 153 then I weighed 3 hours later and it shows 150

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

Last edited by VermontMom : 02-05-2013 at 09:45 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote