View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
Satine
It is what it is...
 
Satine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,004

Default

Morning Girls, welcome to our new thread !!!!!

Boy last nights game was a nail biter towards the end...I was wanting the Ravens to win, so glad they did !!!! We didn't have any special food or snacks for the game....I just had a couple peices of cold pizza, haha ...sounds great huh? I bought wings to bake in the oven but by the time the game came around we didn't want to mess with them anymore.

Susie - sorry about your gain, but don't let it get you down....you are doing great !!!!!

I'm starting to feel smaller again which I like ....I did go over calories this weekend and did let myself have one soda for a treat, haha ...they say 80/20....be good 80% of the time and the other 20% will take care of itself ...or something like that.

Hope you all had a great weekend and have a good Monday !!!

Take care !!
__________________
*** 199 by July 4th !! ***

Carri

Satine is offline   Reply With Quote