Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

First name: Siobhan
Meaning of user name: Nickname
Geographical location: Glasgow, Scotland
Marital Status: Very Happily Attached
Children/Ages: No thankyou
Occupation: In between those. Occasional bar work, uni coming up in October.
Pets: None
Hobbies/Interests: Video Games, Science, Lucid Dreaming, Graphic Design, Photography, CGI, Hair Colouring, Style (not fashion!), Beauty, Documentaries
Height: 5'4"
Eye/Hair Color: Blue / Dark Brown (currently ombré)
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 10th December 2012
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 212 / 201 / 112
Problem: Binge Eating & Emotional Eating, Depression
Plan/Way of Eating: Intuitive Eating
Favourite exercise: Speed Skating (ice), Taking the iPod For a Walk, Yoga, Strength Training, Swimming
Favourite movies: Inception, The Matrix, Batman, Salmon Fishing In the Yemen, ANY good Superhero Movies (too many to list!!), Battle Royale, Children of Men, Batman, The Grudge, Sunshine, The Day After Tomorrow, Batman... and many more!
Favourite books/plays: His Dark Materials Trilogy, Brave New World, The Hero's Journey (Joseph Campbell - non fiction), Chaos (James Gleick - non fiction), The Artist's Way, any Creativity Coaching book by Eric Maisel. I do like my non-fiction
Music: Nine Inch Nails, Lady GaGa, Mötley Crüe, Ladytron, Rob Zombie, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Muse, Aerosmith, Steel Panther, Dedmau5, Daft Punk, Velvet Revolver, Front 242, Gorillaz, Queens of the Stone Age
Favourite Quote: "Are you going to let the system flatten you out and deny you your humanity, or are you going to make use of the system for the attainment of human purposes?" ~ Joseph Campbell
Favourite People (dead and living): My friends. The Dalai Lama, Richard Dawkins, Joseph Campbell, Victoria Pendleton, Stephen Fry, Mila Kunis, Alex Salmond, Bill Gates, Victoria Beckham, Christina Hendricks,
People I can’t stand: David Cameron, George Osborne, Rupert Murdoch, Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, Octomom, Jessica Simpson
Places you’ve been: Scotland... And England. I'll say Edinburgh, Manchester & London!
Places you want to visit: Japan (all of it, I am in awe of Japan!), Barcelona, Berlin, Prague, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Rome, Montreal, San Fransisco, New York, New Orleans, Los Angeles
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? AWESOME.
02. What is your least favorite word? Sumptuous. Or scrumptious. Or moreish.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Passion, determination, critical thinking, instinct, logic, open mindedness, perseverance, intelligence, curiosity, confidence, drive
04. What turns you off? Wilful ignorance.
05. What is your favorite curse word? Baws.
06. What sound or noise do you love? Motorways, birds singing, the wind in the trees, crickets
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Children screaming
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Something in computing, perhaps AI or game engine design... starting uni this October to see if I can make this dream a reality!
09. What profession would you not like to do? Debt collection. Particularly in a call centre. Been there, had that nervous breakdown.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? HAHAHAAAAA see? I TOLD you I exist!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Can't think of anything right now

the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote