View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #24

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Height: 5'7"

Peachflesh: Well I haven't gotten sick, yet. I think I am in the clear though. I don't plan to go anywhere tonight. I have a quiz due by 6pm and I haven't looked over the material. I've never enjoyed superbowl parties and they always end up being junkfood fests, which I love/hate.

Hotaruchan: Brutus is a 15 pound chiuaua/ jack russel mix who has anxiety/ attachment issues. But he's 1000% better than the last time we hung out. On average he would want to be let out every 2 hours and the entire 15 hours I was there heonly went out 4 times. So, he did awesome!

I want to go workout today, but my gym is 30-45 mins away and I am tired and have a quiz tonight, so I may take the night off.

Oh! So, yesterday at the gym, I ran into someone I haven't seen since I started losing. And she was like oh, how much have you lost? I was like about 35. and She was like, well your face looks really good, it's really thinned out, don't worry you'll start to see the rest. And I was like uhh...

And then I remembered why I don't hang out with that group of friends anymore. I hate it, but I think her comment kind of led to my binge last night. It made me feel, well, I guess nobody else can notice so it doesn't really matter. And I hate that that's the way it ended up. I have done great! I have lost 35% of the weight I want to lose! That's a pretty big chunk. Just because some chick ugh. It just makes me mad. I can see a difference. I think everything would be fine if people would not say dumb things, cause I know that she didn't really mean to hurt me, the girl is just crazy low on understanding social situations. She is always saying things without thinking things through. Sigh.
Summer Goal [url=]

Last edited by beahawkins : 02-03-2013 at 05:45 PM.
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote