View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #11
ChopperChick355

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls- looks like you been keeping the thread going
Just got home last night from Cancun- wow what a great time BUT
i forgot my camera at home so I had to take over another couples camera and it looks like he is getting them downloaded today

Sample menus look great- Holly sounds like you are doing a great job and I may have to copy some of your menus as well!!!

Nails yep I get mine done- got them done before leaving for Cancun and I do tips usually red with silver stripe but yes I have done the HD colors for rally

Got on scale this morning and I gained 2 pounds while on vacation but I did go to gym every morning while on vacation only did 2 miles on treadmil but I figured it was better than nothing........ especially since it is all inclusive and we do lots of drinking and eating and more drinking and eating!!!!

Tammy sorry to hear about your back- will DR let you continue to go to bootcamp when your back is feeling better? I will be back full force tomorrow for our biggest loser workouts- don't think my body is ready for it after vacation but I would like to be close to 10 pounds lighter before going to vegas in 6 weeks

Well going up to see granddaughter in a bit then off to super bowl party for more drinking and eating......

Oh and Tammy 75 degrees that was warmer than one of the days in cancun???
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote