Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 06:43 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default How Many Of Us Weigh Ourselves NAYKIDDDDD ?

I even take off my watch, socks and any hair piece I might have on

AND, I get on and off a few times hoping it would be less the next time I stepped on the blasted thing ROFLMFAO !!!

Old 09-30-2003, 08:42 PM   #2  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Talking ARE YOU KIDDING???

..buck neked....and

1) first thing in the morning
2) must pee first (no water drinking allowed)
3) no clothing or jewellery

Then hop on!

Now turn on shower....wash/cleanse/condition/etc.

Then jump on scale again, just in case some of the dirt that washed off was that really HEAVY KIND...

DH always weighs less after his shower...says it's the humidity in the bathroom affecting the scale???

I sometimes weigh more after my shower...I say it's the water left in my hair that makes me weigh more...

Can we say "OBSESSED"???

...and I never, ever, ever weigh myself in the evening (GASP! ), who knows what it will say!

Froufy

P.S. I am currently obsessing about weighing in at my dr's appt on Oct 23rd...like which clothes are the lightest to wear and dare I eat or drink before I go???
Old 09-30-2003, 09:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 194/165/135

Height: 5'4"

Always nekkid, always when I first get up, after I go to the bathroom, lol. The lowest number it bounces off of is the one I count! (Digital scale)
Old 09-30-2003, 11:16 PM   #4  
reaching my goals

I always weigh in the buff after I go to bathroom for the first time of the day. Like Froufy, I weigh again after shower/bath just in case I might have washed some weight away. I also get on and off several times to find the lowest weight possible.

When going to doc I try to dress in my lightest clothes with no jewelry. I always insist on removing my shoes even when they are trying to rush me along. If I'm at home either immediately before or after appointment I weigh on my scales exactly as I did in docotr's office to check my scales against theirs. I was pleased to discover that my Wal-Mart scales were in sync with the doc's at my last appointment.

Last edited by supersized; 09-30-2003 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:48 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 181/158.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Well I have to be different. I use the scales at the ER that I work in. I weigh with my uniform on since I might get in trouble if I weigh in the buff. But I do empty my pockets and take off my shoes and jacket. I also do not eat utill after weighing.dinki
Old 10-01-2003, 01:30 AM   #6  

We are all very much alike. Nothing on but a smile! And if you don't like the first number, get off and try again, it may change it's mind. Does that count as exercise if done enough times, the motion is sort of like climbing a stair.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:29 AM   #7  
thin within

Talking chicks of a feather flock together

looks like we all do the same. i've noticed lately that i do weigh less after taking a bath or shower. hey, i'll take it any way i can get it. have a great day chickadees!
Old 10-01-2003, 10:31 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hmmmm - using the lowest number on the digital scale ....thanks!
Old 10-01-2003, 12:22 PM   #9  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

I will go so far as to use an exfoliating scrub brush on my skin before weighing in...you just never know how much those dead skin cells weigh!!!!
Old 10-01-2003, 12:44 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I usually go potty first and wait about 1/2 for my kidneys swelling to go down... THEN ! I get on the scale. Plus a good BM in the am doesn't hurt (so to speak haaaaaaaaaaaaaa .... gross )

I always make sure my hair is dry..

Yeah, you can call it sick, obsessed, crazy....... who cares lololol.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:08 PM   #11  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Me too.. although I usually have my undies on. but no jewlery and always in the morning after I pee.

Froufy.. I do the shower thing too.. and I weigh sometimes after I work out too and weigh less then as well! LOL!
Old 10-01-2003, 02:53 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 255/260/200

Quote:
Originally posted by dinki
I use the scales at the ER that I work in. I weigh with my uniform on since I might get in trouble if I weigh in the buff.
LOL!!! Yeah, here too, I weigh in @ work, I don't think I'd get that promotion if I did it in the buff.... hmm maybe I'd get tht promotion and more!! ROFLMAO!!!
Old 10-02-2003, 04:17 PM   #13  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Default ROTFLMAO!!!

Ladies,

I am so very glad to hear that I am not the only one out there completely obsessed with the scale. I weigh myself in the morning, undies only, after I pee, and get on and off several times until I get the same reading 3 times in a row. Lowest or Highest, that is the weight I go by.

Dh thinks I'm a loon for as many times as I get on that dumb thing.

I will weigh myself at night periodically and am usually pleasantly surprised!

We are not alone!! LOL!!!
Old 10-02-2003, 05:48 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

My name is Sherrie and I'm a scale-a-holic. I used to step on it EVERY time I went to the bathroom, as if it would register a few ounces. So bad it got to be, I threw away my scale and decided to go by my clothing size instead of a number. Now the only time I weigh is when I go to the doctor and they make me. So today I was pleasantly surprised when I only weigh <gasp> 203.5 pounds! Yippee, because 4 months ago I weighed 240 on that same scale. Let's all just be happy with ourselves, no matter the numbers or the amount of clothing or hair or dead skin cells, okay?
Old 10-02-2003, 07:21 PM   #15  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Talking me too

I weigh in naked as well......after the shower as well......with a smile .....without a smile.......no watch.......teeth out.....what? no...teeth in.....

I weigh before and after a shower because sometimes I've varied up to 1.5 lbs. And yes.....I shower every day, and am not some dirt covered slob!!!
Closed Thread