View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #45
wannaskipandlaugh
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 320/211.6/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Rhonda Marie. Thank you for starting this thread and I wonder how you are doing? Have you found a way to help you get to your goal of being healthy? I hope that you have found a painless way too of being able to "work out". I am wishing you good luck on your journey along with everyone else here.

I am 54 and have been overweight my whole life (tho I was born underweight LOL keep telling my Mom that I made up for that!!) and I am tired of not being able to do and go where I want and being worried about sitting on other people's furniture. I have been on A since 1/6 and have lost 14 1/2 lbs which I am so happy with. I had always done well with A and also did really well on that 6 week Body thingy (LOOOWWWW salt). I am in need of a job and am thinking that when I interview people are worried (tho I am very healthy and only have slightly high BP) to hire me with insurance and all. So I am motivated to be the best I can be and to be worry free as to my choices of what I want to do, go too, what Park Rides will fit my tukas and be comfortable meeting eye to eye new people.

Sorry for the story. I wish all of us good luck and I am here to support everyone which will in turn support me..

"The more you challenge yourself, the more you learn to do, the more your self-esteem really shoots up: Hey! I can do this! You are a success." Mary Ann Goff
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote