View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:24 AM   #17
graciegoose13
SE Asia, baby

S/C/G: 232/141/132

Height: 5'5

Peachflesh: A pre-birthday half marathon sounds like a fantastic way to celebrate 30. You should do it!

Beahawkins: I totally get you on the winter thing. In fact, I’ve been cringing when I’ve been reading about all the cold weather you ladies have been experiencing. Sunshine definitely makes it so much easier to be happy!

KawaiiCandie: That’s so cool you’re in Japan!! I’ve always wanted to go there, and especially now that I’ve been living in Asia for a while. What are you doing over there? I’m currently living in Thailand, and I love it! A few months ago, I was absolutely not ready to go home, but I’m starting to get excited about “what’s next” and I think that means being back with my friends and family for a little. That being said, I really hope I’ll be back here someday. It truly is a second home! ☺

Penmage: Ugh, I totally feel you. I had a similar day yesterday. I was doing SO GOOD, until a huge snack attack came out of no where right before bed. REALLY?! 1825 isn’t the end of the world, and tomorrow’s a new day. Feel better!!

"What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now"
- The Buddha

Gracie
graciegoose13 is offline   Reply With Quote