View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM   #10
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Tammy thanks for the nail input! And I think Reda has nice nails too, I think I remember her having her nails done in HD colors for a rally? or was that you?

I was inspired to research nails, because a young woman who comes into the store, she is gorgeous with very blonde hair, tan, slim, nice makeup with false eyelashes AND a sweet personality (and a British accent, she's got it all goin on, lol) ...and her nails..!!! She had the tips done in golden sparkles and they look and flash like 24k gold, they are gorgeous! Besides waitressing at night, she also works with HORSES during the day so she is hard on her nails, but she says they get thick with the treatments? I dunno...

I wish I had never bought that sugar free cool whip! OMG it is good. Last night I had lemon sugar free jello with the cool whip (about 50 calories worth) then a sugar free pudding with the cool whip (another 50 calories worth) Then an out-of-control big spoonful of the stuff.

I know, less than 200 calories of a big splurge when I've been on program is not that bad. Still...it's calling to me The other night, my allowed dessert was 2 Tablespoons of natural peanut butter with a spoonful of the cool whip, OMG it was like peanut butter mousse, it was so good!

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote