View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #6
Bootedkitty
Italian Sunny Girl!

S/C/G: 63/52.5/52

Height: 1,63 mt

Talking Personal response cards...

Hi coaches and buddies, busy day today, but I'm so happy! When I weighed in this morning I could see a number I did'nt expeceted, but most of all I measured my self and actually I've lost half centimeter of waist and...can I say..bottom???
In Kilos, I've reached my goal!!! I was 52,5!! half a kilo more (lost) of what I planned for this month! Next step is arriving at 52! I can do it.
The response card which represents me today is: BELIEVE IT!
As about response cards I wanted to ask you all something: is there a particular one you created personally, not suggested by the book or by Dr.Beck's blog which has been very helpful in some kind of situations for you?
For example, I had the problem when I used to go to the restaurant mostly, but also at parties for example, to keep on pecking at bread, or "grissini", (did I explaine myself correctly?), while waiting from one course and the other... so when I realized that that brought me to eat much more of what I wanted I wrote this response card:
JUST BECAUSE I'M SITTING AT THE TABLE WITH FOOD IN FRONT OF ME IT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO KEEP ON EATING CONTINUOUSLY! I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT! I CAN CONVERSATE AND THINK TO THE PEOPLE I HAVE AROUND ME, WAITING FOR THE MAIN COURSES TO ARRIVE.
Well, this card was very helpful, because now I've learned how to master those situations when I'm at the restaurant!
Tell me about yours, I think we can learn from each other.
Have a good on-track weekend!
Baci,
Kitty