Old 02-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #1  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Smile Reached goal...been in maintenance...need a short reboot... anyone else?

Starting a new thread - we hit our limit quick in the last one!
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:08 AM   #2  
Keeping it real!

Good morning all my skivie wearing ladies!! It's so cold in PA I wish I had an extra pair of gitch or 2 on

Patns - please tie me to a tree if I ever start yelling at hockey games Or do I get put in the penalty box?? I'm not very versed at hockey, and I know I'll catch h311 for it here but I'm not a big hockey fan .... they get in too many fights!!!

I actually took a picture of my belly yesterday in the tightest pants I could find, leaned forward and YUCK! I'm not brave enough to post yet, maybe after I do the cellulite thing And just with you guys!

Deelee - welcome back .. we're here. We're a little "off" some days, but always here

So my morning - skunk sprayed the front of my house - puking (oops- vomitting) and eyes watering, the neighbors dog chased the cat up a pine tree - I fell from 10 feet on to the ladder trying to save him - when I finally did, he scratched my eye ... my house smells - my animals all smell, I have a headache and my ribs are bruised .... Why can't we get "do over" mornings?

drive 'er today ladies and don't get those gitch in a bunch if something goes wrong - 'eh?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
So my morning - skunk sprayed the front of my house - puking (oops- vomitting) and eyes watering, the neighbors dog chased the cat up a pine tree - I fell from 10 feet on to the ladder trying to save him - when I finally did, he scratched my eye ... my house smells - my animals all smell, I have a headache and my ribs are bruised .... Why can't we get "do over" mornings?

drive 'er today ladies and don't get those gitch in a bunch if something goes wrong - 'eh?
Holy cow! Is that seriously how your morning went!!! I thought I had it "rough" my bratty dog stole a pair of slippers, mittens, a magazine and then when I thought he was being good I walked in to the living room to him chewing a new roll of toilet paper...while his sister watched thinking "you're a brat Remi"... We always hid things but first thing in the mornings we can be forgetful!!! So, my morning compared to yours was a walk in the park!!!

Hey, how do we start a new thread?
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/137.2/140

Height: 5ft 6in

OMG Angie, not a good way to start your Friday morning at all!! I guess the best way to look at it, is that your day can't get any worse!

I'm so happy that it's Friday and that the weekend is just around the corner and I hope everyone is having a better start to their day than Angie

Stay OP!!
MelissaM39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #5  
Keeping it real!

LOL - Remi was on a streak eh? What kind of pooches? How old? Still in the "puppy" stage???

So to start a new thread, you go to the main forum page for ideal protein - you can do that easily by clicking on the "Ideal Protein Diet" link on the top of this thread. Then go to forum tools and Add new thread ... easy peezy .... when you know how

Yeah - my day has sucked so far! How do you say "sucked really bad" in Canadian speak? I do know I just might get pissed tonight because of it
Old 02-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #6  

Oh, and thanks for starting the new thread, I didn't know what to do....
Old 02-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #7  
Keeping it real!

Good morning Melissa - yes, it's only up from here
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #8  

Quote:
Yeah - my day has sucked so far! How do you say "sucked really bad" in Canadian speak? I do know I just might get pissed tonight because of it
LOL, it would be the same in Canadian!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #9  

Quote:
LOL - Remi was on a streak eh? What kind of pooches? How old? Still in the "puppy" stage???

So to start a new thread, you go to the main forum page for ideal protein - you can do that easily by clicking on the "Ideal Protein Diet" link on the top of this thread. Then go to forum tools and Add new thread ... easy peezy .... when you know how

Thanks for the new Thread instructions! This morning was normal for Remi...It was worse because my husband's off Fri. and Sat. so I had my guard a little down...Remi and Georgia are chocolate lab litter mates and they turn 10 this month!!! They still act like puppies! Him more than her...

Yeah, I really can't believe how bad your morning has been! On a hot summer day (100+ degrees) I noticed a black and white "disc" looking thing in the backyard and thought my dh bought a new frisbee...turns out it was a skunk and Georgia had gotten it. It did smell but they had both been sprayed that week so we thought it was from the spray job they had...GROSS...She caught it and killed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewe!!! (We have a long narrow yard...and it was so hot out that I never went to check it out...my DH realized what it was and got rid of it).

it never occurred to me that she coudl catch a skunk!!!!!!

Last edited by New Englander; 02-01-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaM39 View Post
LOL, it would be the same in Canadian!
Good morning Melissa!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #11  

Happy Friday Maggie!!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #12  

Happy Friday everyone!!! Here we go into another weekend - we can do it!!

I am seeing my coach tomorrow afternoon and I am going to ask about the Cellulite protocol and see if she thinks it's for me.

Last edited by xolina13; 02-01-2013 at 10:58 AM.
xolina13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #13  

Happy Friday to you too xolina! Make sure to let us know what your coach says about the cellulite protocol.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #14  
Keeping it real!

Maggie - Ewe!!! But good for Georgia for protecting her space At least she didn't bring it to your front door like the cats do with bunnies, chippies, and snakes for me ... I know they think I will be proud, but jeez! You could have petrified that flat skunk and started a new dog toy trend - YUCK!

Awe - 10 years old and still puppies at heart! That's good though! My Candy (my last name is Barr .. get it ) is only 1 1/2 and the biggest goof of a dog! I do love her beyond words but if she steals my covers one more time, she's in trouble She litterally pulls them off us in the morning when she thinks it's time to get up ... with the cats still laying on it so they get peeved too ... She's stinky today but still my little girl

Melissa - some words are universal huh?? Bet I know another and those hockey players know it well too

xolina- good morning! Are you at goal or close? I spoke with my coach a little more last night and she said we should be very close to goal or at goal before doing the cellulite protocol ... I'm a bit nervous about it as it seems very hard to follow!!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #15  

MelissaM39 I will let you know how it goes for sure!

HealthyAngie I am about 10ish pounds away from my goal; however, having been there before the holidays and a 3 week vacation, I think I would like to lose 5 more below my goal, just depending on how I'm feeling back at my goal weight again. Maybe I should hold off if I'm still 10 - 15 pounds away?
xolina13 is offline   Reply With Quote