Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #1  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

Default Jumping Back In- Belated Happy New Year!

Hello fellow Chicks! Happy (Belated) New Year. I kind of fell off the 3FC wagon right before Christmas and it's been 6 weeks-ish since I've been on although I've lurked in the past few days.

As happens when I don't come on here for accountability and support, I've also kind of fallen of the plan wagon. Christmas and New Year were pretty rough on my plan, although I kept up working out so my weight stayed about the same. It's 2013 that's been kind of rough on my plan. I went on a big 3 week vacation for New Year and all the food and drink and whatnot not was not kind to my plan. I gave away some of my old clothes right before I left and so went a little mad with shopping and so now I have all these new clothes that are all just a little too tight.

I've been back about 2 weeks and have still not yet been able to get back on the wagon. I'm still calorie-counting but my totals are way high. So today is the start of a new month and I'm taking myself in hand. Enough is enough! I'm posting this for my own accountability as much as anything. I weighed in today at 157.5 about 5 lbs up from my pre-Christmas (and adult lifetime) low of 152.5 lbs. I'm bloated, out of control with diet especially, feel yucky because I keep overeating and have more or less nothing to wear. Thankfully, it's 5 lbs and I'm catching this quickly. And my encouragement is that I know I can do this and believe I will.

My goal is just to post at least once somewhere on 3FC everyday for a week. I know I do better when I'm reading what you all are going through and getting inspiration and support from you guys and all your amazing accomplishments. So I'm just writing to say I'm back and struggling but still plugging away and looking forward to getting into the swing of things.
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:03 AM   #2  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Welcome back!!! I know what you mean, something about connecting at least once a day with other people who KNOW what it's like to lose large amounts of weight and the struggle to keep it off, helps SOSO much.

Upside, you're reigning it it with only a 5 pound gain, you know what works, and how to get to where you want to be. We're all here to cheer you on!
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: HW:319/RW:257/CW:193.0/GW:140

Height: 5'4"

Toastedsmoke you are such an inspiration to me. I am glad you are getting back on track. Sending positive thoughts your way!!

sluggerbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #4  
the muse of memory

Quote:
Toastedsmoke you are such an inspiration to me. I am glad you are getting back on track. Sending positive thoughts your way!!
I agree with sluggerbean. You are a genuine inspiration. Welcome back. I know you will get back on track. I'm with sluggerbean in sending positive thoughts in your direction!
mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:01 AM   #5  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Back!!!

I took a little pre-Christmas break and came back in the New Year. Unfortunately, it was Christmas 2011 and New Year 2013!

So good for you to commit to nipping this in the bud and not let the time continue to slip away! You have done such an amazing job and have all those great new clothes waiting for you and you definitely CAN and WILL do this!!
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #6  

Welcome back toastedsmoke! Your weightloss is amazing and an inspiration to people like me. I can't imagine getting back into one-derland, nevermind the 150s!

Good luck!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #7  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

Ay Chicas, thanks so much for the encouragement and support. I don't know why I slink away from 3FC when I know what happens to my plan. Maybe I do it because I WANT to be off-plan and I know all the great energy on here won't left me.

April Snow: Hahhh! I was well on my way to 2014 as well. I just lurked a little too hard on here this past week and fell out of my food stupor long enough to realize how crappy I felt. Plus, having given all my clothes away, I'm forced to get my butt in gear. So that's a tip. Give old clothes away. The fear of being naked in public at least drove me back here, if nothing else.

I'm so glad I can be an inspiration to you guys. You guys are an inspiration to me too because you're all proof that all we can do is try and keep plugging away and you all keep doing that and motivate me to do the same.

elvislover: You can SOOOOOO make it to onederland! Dude, you've lost 100 lbs already! Congratulations!!! Onederland is totally yours! But I understand. Even at 202, I didn't believe in onederland. Onederland still remains my favourite milestone, even moreso than goal. It was the most emotional and the most memorable and you're already so very nearly there!
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote