View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:49 AM   #89
Lali421

First name: Christina

Geographical location: Chicago, IL, USA

Marital Status: Dating

Children/Ages: 0

Pets: Hershey-san, my cat.

Hobbies/Interests: Listening to music, writing, dancing (horribly I might add), reading, playing the Sims 3, reading to my 2 year old niece, walking, singing

Height: 5'2"

Eye/Hair Color: Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 2-1-2013

Starting Weight: 255 lbs (I think. I'm getting a scale this weekend.)

Present Weight: 255 lbs

Goal Weight: 150 lbs

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I live on campus at my university and the biggest hurdle is the food. The good stuff is all fried, the stuff that's good for you is expensive and also tastes horrible.

Following any specific plan: I plan to take my doctors advice and reduce my sugar and fat intake to 50 grams a piece. This is easier with the fat intake than it is the sugar. I was told that natural sugars, that are in fruit and other natural sources, are alright to indulge, obviously the healthy recommended intake. I also plan on walking around my town, going to the gym, and doing simple exercise in my room. Once the weather begins to get better, I plan on trying the Couch to 5k running system. If you have other suggestions that would be good for a beginner, let me know!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This time around I'm doing this for my future and for myself. When I have kids, I want to be able to keep up with them, and I know that I'm having an issue because I can't keep up with my niece. I'm also trying to improve my health and improve my life. I'm unhappy with my image and I know that if I was thinner I wouldn't be as unhappy. Overall, I am doing this for my health.

Anything else you would like to share with us: At this moment, no, but that might change in the future!
Lali421 is offline   Reply With Quote