View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:16 PM   #15
lisa32989
IP start 7/30/2012

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni Lee View Post
Hi Lisa...do you also avoid dairy? My daughter has hashis and her practioner also advised not to use dairy. She is interested in the IP protocol but wasn't sure she could do the program with her restrictions of gluten, soy and dairy. Do you post your meals in the what are you eating thread? if so, I will have her check out your posts and model what you are doing. You look wonderful.
Thanks.
There is no dairy (milk, cheese, etc) allowed on IP (except for that 1 oz of skim milk you can put in your coffee) but whey protein is made from milk. I've not been asked to avoid dairy

My list of IP products I CAN have is pretty short. And I didn't completely cut out soy products at this point, just soy protein. There is still soy lecithin in many of the ones I'm allowing at this point.

I do post what I'm eating, either in the food thread or on MFP. Right now you'd still find some soy & wheat b/c I had products to use up. Scaling back til they're gone & making sure not all 3 packets every day have soy and/or gluten

Last edited by lisa32989 : 01-31-2013 at 10:39 PM.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote