Old 01-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 212/194/160

Height: 5'6"

Default LA Weight Loss Dail Chat 1-30-13

Hi ladies, I am on the first day of Take-Off. I am eager to see if the weight loss is as good as the Fast Forward. There is less food on T/O, but you can at least have the bars. Blending the T/O juice with crushed ice makes it a refreshing drink.

I also got in a 40 minute workout at the gym. My goal is to be down a size in another month.
TracyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #2  
Dee2

S/C/G: 196/186/145 (JC 5-11)

Height: 5'4

Good luck Tracy!! Question about the bars....they seem to have a fair amount of sugar in them and so the carbs are on the high side. I don't find them to tide me over any better than a granola bar?? I tried a different bar today, the simply bar. It worked a lot better at curbing my hunger. I only lost weight during the FF and then I've gained 3 of the 5 lbs I lost back. The thing is I know that the 2 lbs that I did lose were not really ingrained fat (for lack of a better word) b/c I had just recently put that on.....I guess I'm concerned that I am not really losing. Tomorrow is the 1 week point and I'm a little frustrated.
Dee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 212/194/160

Height: 5'6"

I think you just have to make sure they have 8 or more grams of protein per bar.

The LAWL bars used to be a lot more satisfying. I think the caramel and chocolate crunch bars are all right, but the chocolate peanut butter bars are too sweet and chewy.

I order the Grab1 bars. They taste a lot like LAWL bars used to taste. The caramel deluxe tastes a lot like a Snickers bar, with a hint of peanuts in the caramel. I get free shipping, but am not sure if they ship free to Canada.

Don't get discouraged! I tell myself I am eating like I should be eating anyway. The weight will come off, but it will not happen overnight. The older I get, the harder I have to work.
TracyC is offline   Reply With Quote