View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/???/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Aw Tammy I am so sorry you popped your back!! Advil or Aleve and a heating pad or long hot bath??

You had 75 degree weather?! OMG!! but tornadoes, yikes. How real is that threat?

Well the septic odor is gone! yay for a successful pumping-out. It was "only" $75 more than what we paid 6 years ago, guess that's acceptable.

I decided to do official things and measured and weighed today ( I could not bear to not weigh any longer) My measurements are just about what they were exactly one year ago, right when I started South Beach then. Well here we go again.

I have the next 2 days off, whew, I am happy for that! On the way home I stopped at the store and found lots of Lemon sugar free jello which I haven't been able to find lately, i LOVE it stirred into my fat free yogurt, and they had Sugar Free Cool Whip on sale for $1 a tub..i see some delicious lemon desserts being made tomorrow! i have 7 or 8 little to-go containers that I'll put them in.

Also gonna cook a large pot of my 'stewp' - tomato, bean, veggie soup/stew that I'll bring to work for lunch all week.

talk to ya's tomorrow!

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote