View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #34
kelijpa
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good luck with the juice fast, DH and I have done a few 3 day ones, the first one I gave up caffeine with it was a killer, by the 3rd day the caff withdrawal was over, and it wasn't bad, now when I juice I have one cup of coffee in the a.m.

We are now juicing 2 non-consecutive days during the week. It seems to be working good for us. I haven't been getting sick like alot of people at work, I think the extra vitamins and nutrients help with that.

He watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and then had me watch it, it was good, and at first we didn't juice, just ate more and more veggies, then tried juicing. Fruits and veg are good for you.

best of luck, hang in there

...as you eliminate the options that don't work, you can't help but eventually stumble upon what does. -Kaplods

Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!

DH
kelijpa is online now   Reply With Quote