View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:35 AM   #8
sandralosingweight
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 265/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyjblack View Post
I made this because I was craving the salad from Lebanese Taverna last night. It was so incredible I had to share. It makes a HUGE BOWL that probably has 10 or more cups. I stored it in a big pyrex bowl that has a silicone lid and took a container to have with my lunch today too. I'll prob have it again tomorrow...

3 Cucumbers chopped into bite size pieces
1 onion sliced
2 Green Peppers, cubed
2 Red Peppers, cubed
3 Med Tomatoes, cubed
1 TBSP Mint leaves, crushed
Black pepper
DRESSING:
3 TBSP Olive Oil
Juice of 1 Lemon
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 tsp salt
DIRECTIONS

1 Toss all veggies into a bowl with mint & pepper.
2 Crush garlic with salt and add to other dressing ingredients. Pour mixture over veggies and toss again.
Hi

I am of Lebanese origins and I grew up eating salads with this dressing, I mean we really did not have any other dressing for a salad other than this one, we never bought a dressing bottle from the store, we never had those back then and when we said salad, it meant this. Believe me it is delicious! Thanks for posting

Started IP 06-30-11 @250lbs - Started alternatives mid Oct. 2011 - Stopped on Christmas 2011 (biggest mistake of my life) Lost 50lbs by then. Gained back all the weight I lost + 15 more lbs after IVF in 2013.
Many re-starts failed miserably. I stopped IP as I wasn't sticking to the plan but always try to re-start.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote