Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 01-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #1  

Default Shapewear for tummy that REALLY works?

i bought one at Kohls that looks like this (mine is NOT this particular one)
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-891...ncher-7226.jsp
and it doesn't do the trick, it nips in the sides of the waist which i don't need but i have a "spare tire" of loose skin around the belly button area and it doesn't make it look any better at all which is strange because the thing is pretty tight. I'm thinking maybe a cami or something that doesn't squish the boobs but REALLY holds in the front of the tummy??
3fcuser291505109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:50 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2"

I am not allowed to post links yet, but try searching for Spanx "Slimmer and Shine Open Bust body suit"; the shape of it might work better for you to smooth out the belly.

I don't like the camisole-type shapers because I am short waisted and the tops come down over my hips. Then they start to roll up when I am walking because they are too low, and the rolled up shapewear creates a worse sillhouette than if I just didn't wear anything under my clothes.
HelloNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #3  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

I bought one at kohls that is like a tank top but has a bra with actual cups and underwires. I bought it for the exact reason you described too and I like it very much. I couldn't find the exact one, but it's like This. You have to buy it in your bra size (mine is 36C). Its supportive exactly like a bra but it gives you the smoothness in the back of no bra plus is tight and sucks in the tummy and love handle area. LOVE IT!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #4  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

I have tried the shorts type ones and they may make my butt look better but they push my bits upward so I look like I have bulge under my breast. I have given up on those, I find they always find somewhere to shove my unwanteds
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote