View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:45 PM   #20
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default Day 2

I ignored the potato chips. I do like them, if they're the good kind but managed to leave them alone. Had a small serving of Moroccan stew and brown rice, some salad greens. Then lemon Pavlova for dessert, but all-in-all, not disastrous.

The not-so-good thing is that I'm exhausted again today. I suppose I overdid it yesterday between walking, a strenuous yoga class, shopping and going out in the evening. Walked today but will just do some gentle yoga and try to rest up. It's bumming me out. I really should try to hold back more in yoga class but it's very hard to opt out when the instructor is saying "keep going" and etc.

Ah well, once I'm further down this fitness road, things'll be easier. In the meantime, trying, trying, trying to give me what I need.

Amarantha, so glad you're feeling better! That flu is really laying wide swaths of the countryside low. Congrats on the wildly successful Golden Scale ritual.

Speaking of salsa, I made an Indian version of pico de gallo last weekend. It was so good! Now if only I could come up with a good substitute for the nacho chips.

Going to soak in a hot tub and see if that restores my spirits. Let's take this day and make the best of it.

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote