01-27-2013, 01:55 AM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Very good !!! My daughter and I liked it very much.
Originally Posted by Vilandra485
My fiance and I made this up ourselves, it is AWESOME! Here it is:
Melissa's Tasty Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of skim milk (90 calories)
- 1/3 cup of stirred plain yogurt (45 calories)
- 5 medium strawberries (25 calories!)
- 4 packets (or 2 tbsp) Splenda (0 calories!)
- 1 cup of crushed ice (0 calories)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract (0 calories)
- Cut the 'stems' off the strawberries and cut them in 1/2
- Put all ingredients in a blender, all at once
- Blend until there are no big ice chunks left
- This batch makes *TWO* servings!!
I've never had something so perfectly sweet, healthy, and yummy!!
Hopefully someone makes this and enjoys it as much as we did!
All ingredients are 160 calories, so it's only 80 calories per serving!! Each serving is approx. 9oz