View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #18
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Smile Day 1, take 2

Good morning, lovelies. The temps are moderating a bit here and I'm gradually recovering, feeling a bit less dragged out -- although still inclined to rest.

Challenge crashed on Thursday. No binges but ate out of the legal area and yesterday neither got my steps nor did yoga. I'm back from yoga class now and just letting my hair dry before I head out into the still-frigid air for a walk. In the meantime,

We're going to dinner at our best friend couple's ce soir. Dinner's bound to be healthy and delicious and I'm thinking I'll make my mind up right now not to eat the potato chips they inevitably put out beforehand or the dessert.

The week ahead is going to be a little on the brutal side. Deadlines and uninteresting, challenging stuff to write about. Ah well, month ends on Thursday. I'm trying to get myself psyched up to function like a well-oiled (and simultaneously self-nurturing) machine.

Amarantha, thanks for the warm thoughts! I'll enjoy your temperatures vicariously. Ahhhhhh!!! We're supposed to get up above the freezing mark by mid-week, which will be kind of a treat. Even makes a difference in the house. And, anyway, getting on for the end of January. Only one more month of serious winter.

A German shepherd, eh, Wildfire? Maybe I should get one. Current bed partner, DH, is not so much cuddly as like a flippin' and floppin', twistin' and twitchin' 6'4 package of knees and elbows.

Huzzah to all queenly folk in the palace or on walkabout. Let's celebrate this day!

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by Arabella : 01-26-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote