View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #86
MrsO2010

Location: Okinawa, Japan (for now!) originally from the UK :-)

S/C/G: 279/254.4/135

Height: 5 foot 5!

Afternoon all :-)

First name: Carly

Geographical location: Okinawa, Japan.

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: N/A

Pets: N/A

Hobbies/Interests: I enjoy traveling with my husband and exploring new cultures.

Height: 5 Ft 5

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: December 27th 2012

Starting Weight: 279 lbs

Present Weight: 267.4

Goal Weight: Gw1: 155 but my ultimate goal weight is 135. I will see how I feel/ look once I reach 155 and decide wether to continue losing or to go into maintaining.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Because we travel a lot eating out is my biggest hurdle. I have to do my research and make sure I'm prepared! "Failing to plan is planning to fail."

Following any specific plan: calorie counting (as well as conscientiously watching carbs/fat/sugars etc) and exercise! I've taken up Zumba and I love it. Although a drunken spider overtakes me in the coordination department.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:
I haven't really committed myself whole heartily in the past. December 2010 I suffered a devastating miscarriage at 8 weeks. And since then my husband have been trying desperately to conceive again and each month it ends with me in tears and my husband doubting himself as its another chance missed! I realised I can not expect to carry a child if my body is 100% healthy (apart from being very overweight I am healthy). I'm not saying losing the weight will guarantee me getting pregnant but I want to get myself in shape and giving it a good go before we turn to Drs to help!

Sorry my entry was so long winded!
MrsO2010 is offline   Reply With Quote