Old 01-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #85
birdtostone

S/C/G: 261/260/140

Height: 5'6

First name: Kaitlin

Geographical location: Colorado

Marital Status: In a Relationship

Children/Ages: None!

Pets: My holy terror of a cat-dog, Basil, and my boyfriend's cat Pixel.

Hobbies/Interests: Animals, writing, hiking, computer, etc, etc.

Height: 5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel, turning slowly green and brown hair.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Back in 2010.

Starting Weight: 245

Present Weight: 247

Goal Weight: 140ish

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Sheer laziness. There's no getting around it. And my "screw it" mentality when it comes to doing things I want to do.

Following any specific plan: I'll be following the same idea I was initially, intuitive eating along with working out. I've been looking in the Paleo lifestyle lately, and I may switch it up a few times before the end of it all. My exercise focus will be with weight lifting, P90x theme of videos, and perhaps some Jillian Michaels.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I've gotten away from the edge I had before with it. I entered into a relationship and weight loss took a backseat. Now, I'm suffering the consequences. I can see a double chin again and I hate it, vehemently. I need to get my butt into gear. Enough is enough.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm a lurker, I read a lot and talk less, but I do post when I feel moved to. I love this site and have been here for years now, even if I haven't posted that much, I feel that the inspiration here has been a very positive drive for me.

P90X - STASIS

birdtostone is offline   Reply With Quote