Old 01-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #1  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Default I want to stay fat because....(Reviving an old thread)

I read an old thread the other day and absolutely loved it. It is now closed and thought it would be fun to revive it and start a new one. It is all the humorous, and maybe not so humorous, reasons we can think of for staying fat.
This is my list of reasons that I have personally experienced and/or guilty of doing. Some of these are pretty embarrassing but I'm banking on that I'm not the only one guilty of these.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy the “air conditioning” I create in the thighs of every pair of pants I own. It’s so refreshing!
I want to stay fat because I love getting winded by just climbing the stairs in our house to go to bed. It’s like my own exercise routine before turning in. I get extra exercise when I go up to do laundry.
I want to stay fat because I like to seek out the tables in restaurants rather than sit in those snug, intimate booths.
I want to stay fat because I like to come up with different excuses to tell my kids why we can’t go to amusement parks, I mean who needs to have that much fun anyways. Plus it’s cheaper!
I want to stay fat because I like to hide in my house like a hermit instead of going out in public and possibly running into people that haven’t seen me since I was thinner.
I want to stay fat because I like to alienate people by avoiding their invitations or plain ignoring them!
I want to stay fat because I enjoy the tiny airplane seats that were obviously made for children.
I want to stay fat because I like the look I get at the DMV when I give my weight that was 100lbs ago.
I want to stay fat because otherwise the girl at Jack in the Box will wonder where I’ve been, plus she has my order memorized and we know each other by name now!
I want to stay fat because it’s easier to change my son’s diaper on the coffee table rather than getting down on the floor.
I want to stay fat because I’d rather eat a whole pizza than broccoli. Yuck!
I want to stay fat because it’s an adventure being intimate with my husband moving my fat rolls around to get things accomplished.
I want to stay fat because I prefer to start my dinner at the dessert section of the buffet.
I want to stay fat because I like the way the recliner leans to one side now from me sitting in it. It’s easier to see around the corner now!
I want to stay fat because I like having to grab onto the nightstand to get out of bed.
I want to stay fat because I would much rather wear pants all summer even when it’s 100+. I consider my capris as wearing shorts.
I want to stay fat because I love owning t-shirts in every color that are long enough to cover my front butt. Like no one knows that’s under there.
I want to stay fat because I like the suction sound I make getting out of the bathtub…..and why is the water level always higher in the front than in the back??
I want to stay fat because I like to order two sodas in the drive thru so they don’t think all that food is for one person. I look at it as stimulating the economy.
I want to stay fat because I just love the looks on relatives faces when they haven’t seen me since I was smaller.
I want to stay fat because I love that my family makes the excuse our genes are the reason we are all big. See it’s not because I overeat and don’t exercise.
I want to stay fat because I look at holidays, events or family get togethers as a reason to let myself go on an eating frenzy. Strap on the feed bag. I mean isn’t that what they are all about.
I want to stay fat because I like to wonder if I’m going to break a lawn chair or not (which I have done).
I want to stay fat because I like the way I look and smell from not bathing for 3 days. Why polish a turd?
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 232/214/185

Height: 5' 11'

Lol! I love it.

How about I want to stay fat because I can't stand looking at my toes in the shower.

Rob
weight2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 378/tickers/145

Height: 5'4"

Oh, I just love this thread!

I want to stay fat because I just squeal in delight when my feet swell up after a few hours of not wearing shoes and it's hard to walk. And I love that I can't even wear sandals, it always has to be a shoe that goes around my ankles, like ugly sneakers.
coolacrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #4  

I printed this. Going to add on to it and keep copies posted all over the house and in my car!
nomorejellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #5  
New-b

S/C/G: 219/ticker/155

Height: 5ft

Love it...
I wanna stay fat cause those bathing suits with huge tank tops and mid thigh skirts are grandma SEXY!
WannaB2cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #6  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

I want to stay fat because shaving leg "yoga" is fun!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:09 PM   #7  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I want to stay fat because who doesn't want to be the girl guys wouldn't sleep with even after a truckload of Whiskey?

I want to stay fat because back boob is a great cushion

I want to stay fat because I love the light headed feeling that comes every time I bend down.

I want to stay fat because god, bras with 9 industrial strength steel hooks are a turn on!!!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #8  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

How about...

I want to stay fat because the rashes on the inside of my thighs from them rubbing together add color to my pasty white skin...

or...

I want to stay fat because I like how my car leans to one side even when I'm not in it, it adds character...

or...

I want to stay fat so I can play "will I get stuck in one of the students desks at school?" game...

or...

I want to stay fat because I love having to hold my breath when I tie my shoes...

I feel like I could do this all night...

But I need to go to bed...

Wait, have to add this one first...

I want to stay fat because plus-sized clothing is so fashionable and age appropriate for someone in their late 20s...

Last edited by KimL1214; 01-23-2013 at 11:18 PM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #9  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

I want to stay fat because I love starting a fire with my thighs rubbing together on cold nights.
I want to stay fat because two chins are better than one.
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:37 PM   #10  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzy View Post
I want to stay fat because shaving leg "yoga" is fun!
YES...this is amazing!!! I freaking hate shaving my legs because my fat rolls get in the way of everything and it's just a big mess. Not sexy.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #11  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

I want to stay fat so I can have an excuse to not pursue my dreams.

I want to stay fat because I like the feeling of disappointment when I look at photographs of myself. It's super fun!

I want to stay fat because I love having back problems from my HUGE gross boobs.

Last edited by aka8941; 01-23-2013 at 11:40 PM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I want to stay fat because I love looking at least 10 years older than my actual age!!
appyfizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #13  
New-b

I wanna stay fat cause I love hearing "you'd be so beautiful if you just lost weight"
Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #14  
Natasha

S/C/G: 335/272.2/250

Height: 5'3"

I wanna stay fat because its fun to get stared at when you are out getting ice cream in the summer.

I wanna stay fat because in the summer by the time I walk to my car I am so covered in sweat I look like I have run a marathon.
ichoose2believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #15  
New-b

I love this thread....

I wanna stay fat cause I love having to decide do I put my butt or my stomach in people's face when I notice the only free seat is in the middle of the row. Oh and the way the people in the aisle look at me really makes my day.