View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #30
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It was -9 when I got up this morning and has "warmed" up to 0. Too cold! This morning I counted money at church and then argued with the computer . . . the computer won. I don't like the new program and told the secretary to see if she could find the old one again. Wishful thinking! I came home to pick up a friend for a short meeting and lunch with 8 other gals from the P.E.O. group, brought her back home then went to get my nails done. I have another load of laundry going and am trying to think of something hot for supper. I'm thinking soup of some sort. I have card club tonight; just hope I can keep from yawning.

"Gma" -- on losing another 3#s! You have the scale going in the right direction for sure! I don't know about anywhere else, but in FL you can purchase a fast pass sticker, for the toll roads, and there is a marked lane that you just drive on through. The sticker is scanned as you go through. They can be purchased in several different places; you put money in an account and they will either text, telephone, or email you when there is less than $10.00 left. It's really slick when there is lots of traffic. Did you get some more yarn of Jay's hat?

Maggie -- You made good choices at the pot luck yesterday! I admire you for passing up desserts! I can do that unless there are home made cookies or pie that looks "good." The bank I use for the gift shop was open today but the bank for the church money was not. They are right across the street from each other! Good luck at WW tonight; maybe you will have a surprise!

The dryer is buzzing so I'm off! Enjoy your evening!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote