Default Men on IP Vol 4

Okay, I guess according to Lisa we have to start a new MAN thread...hehehe
Vol. #3 is up to 500 plus post....

Hope this works.....???????????
kitcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #2  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

I believe it worked correctly. Here's to the great work everyone is doing, and us being in Volume 4~!!
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 306.5/TICKER/175

Height: 5'6"

JW, how you doing? Good to see ya! How is your partner doing on IP?
Old 01-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #4  

Okay, I made a mistake the lost at three weeks was 26 pounds, not 28. I forgot my scale at home weight was different, than the official weight. The day I started it weighted 2 pounds more, this time they weighted the same. That that was making sure both were re calibrated before weight in. But, that is great they both same the same now........have to learn how to do the calculator....hehehe
Old 01-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #5  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WOOHOO!!!!!...y'all did great!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

How is everyone doing. just a sloght chance to drop in and say hi. life is crazy right now. hope all is well. get at you when i can.
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 295/ticker/230

Height: 6'3"

So my expiration on WW ends in a few days, I did not renew. I first started that program in May of 2010. I was off and on that program so many times it would make your head spin. But I looked at some interesting numbers. The most I ever lost was 10 pounds (Beat that on IP in week 2). The lowest I ever weighed on that program was 280.4. I am pretty confident I will beat that number when I weigh in tomorrow. What a great program!

I like the 49’ers in the ‘brother bowel’.

Don
GoBears60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #8  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Kit you done good dude!

GoBears IP has changed my life. Stick with it and you will do very well.

Just wanted to check in and say hello. Pretty cool we are on our 4th Man Cave Thread! Have a good day everyone.

I went to my first Protest/Rally on Saturday, it was COLD 20F. It worked out well, the legislation proposed has been withdrawn. Jack went with me, he kept saying we were going on strike, it was pretty cute. He was also disappointed I had not made any signs.

We were half an hour early.

usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #9  

Way to go USMC!!!! Renewing my NRA membership this week, don't always agree with them, but someone has to stand up for the 2nd amendment.
I have not been to a protest of any kind for years, but it is very empowering.

I have tried many diets, none have made me think about what I am eating and my habits that got me here, as much as this. Atkins was the most successful. I lost 50 pounds on that. But did not change any habits, so it all came back.
Totally pleased with the IP program, and really know I can make goal, this time. It does not feel impossible at all.

Billie
Old 01-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 282/240/190

Height: 5' 10"

Just checking in and saying hello! I have my 3rd WI in the morning. I have really been enjoying my journey on IP so far. It is amazing how much better I feel everyday...i.e. sustained energy levels, focus, attitude and so on. Kind of weird to try and explain, but I just don't feel all "blagh" internally anymore. I think not having any diet sodas for a month now has really helped. I was pretty addicted to them and didn't really realize how many I had daily until I stopped. I have noticed that I just simply don't crave anything anymore...except my nightly strawberry wafer! Don't get me wrong...we took the kiddos to the jr. livestock show this weekend and they had a carnival and the smell of funnel cakes, cotton candy and fresh dipped corn dogs smelled delicious enough to make me hungry a little earlier than normal...but I maintained my straight course and all is well!

Kit...way to go on getting the 4th Volume up!

Bears...thx for being the guinea pig on the exercise! I definitely don't wanna white knuckle it!

Wuv...great video and thanks for the share!

and to everyone else....Good Day!
HornsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #11  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Getting Started

Glad I found this site and stayed searching long enough to find the Men's Room.

I'm going in for an initial consultation on Thursday and look forward to getting started. I lost 50lbs back in '98 by going on Atkins and held pretty steady for the next 5 years and then was diagnosed with MS in 2003. After the fun of steroids and an experimental MS drug I gained 40lbs of that back over several years and haven't been able to get rid of it since.

After reading all the success stories here I'm pretty confident I've found the right place. I guess we'll find out after the 1st week. I do have an advantage in that my wife is joining me so hopefully we'll be able to keep each other honest.
M35A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:21 AM   #12  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post
Ok, we may have potty mouths at times, but to call this area the Men's Room? Sounds a bit smelly to me. HA HA
Welcome!!

I'm doing good everyone. Actually have been working a little over time (which I never get to do) Phil, my partner, is doing ok on IP. He has been stuck around the same weight for about 3 weeks now and I think he is about to hang in his hat. He is about 4 lbs away from his goal and he is going to talk with his Coach this afternoon and see about moving to Phase 2. I hope she talks him into giving it one more week.

Anyway, I woke up in a super good mood, turned on some music and have been getting ready for work with a smile on my face. (If you knew me you would know how out of character this really is. I so am not a morning person)

Stay strong everyone! Have a great day.
John
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:49 AM   #13  

For those of you big on breakfast guys! What did you find best for you for breakfast in the morning?

Myself I was a big cereal guy M-F and on the weekend eggs. I tried that IP cereal, wasn't terrible but also wasn't fullfilling. The Maple Oatmeal would be perfect if it weren't restricted, need to save that for the post dinner snack aka desert.

I am stuck on either the pudding or one of the premade drinks. I am so used to eating something so I am leaning toward pudding M-F. I am going to use the omlet mix on the weekend when at home to switch it up. Just looking for some input on any big breakfast eaters out there.
Dolemite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
For those of you big on breakfast guys! What did you find best for you for breakfast in the morning?

Myself I was a big cereal guy M-F and on the weekend eggs. I tried that IP cereal, wasn't terrible but also wasn't fullfilling. The Maple Oatmeal would be perfect if it weren't restricted, need to save that for the post dinner snack aka desert.

I am stuck on either the pudding or one of the premade drinks. I am so used to eating something so I am leaning toward pudding M-F. I am going to use the omlet mix on the weekend when at home to switch it up. Just looking for some input on any big breakfast eaters out there.
i use the oatmeal from Proti-Deit its not a restricted. and its only 12 bucks a box. and is damn good.
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 282/240/190

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post

I'm going in for an initial consultation on Thursday and look forward to getting started. I lost 50lbs back in '98 by going on Atkins and held pretty steady for the next 5 years and then was diagnosed with MS in 2003. After the fun of steroids and an experimental MS drug I gained 40lbs of that back over several years and haven't been able to get rid of it since.

After reading all the success stories here I'm pretty confident I've found the right place. I guess we'll find out after the 1st week. I do have an advantage in that my wife is joining me so hopefully we'll be able to keep each other honest.
A fellow Texan!!! Sounds like this site motivated you in the same manner it motivated me to seek out a consultation. Stick to the plan and you will be successful! There is a ton of great info here to really help educate you.

I had my 3rd WI this morning and down another 5 lbs...exactly what my coach told me three weeks ago. He told me that I should expect between 8-10 lbs in week 1 and 5lbs per week thereafter...as long as I stay strict with the plan. I haven't deviated and the results seem to be just as calculated as my coach's confidence! Since I have started, I have lost 20 lbs of fat and 2 lbs of lean mass...not sure about the inches cuz I don't measure...I just use my clothes for that verification...no more stretching out my Golf shirts or T-shirts!
HornsFan is offline   Reply With Quote